Protecting innovation since 1852.
Brookes IP is a firm of Intellectual Property attorneys with offices in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, about an hour from London. We also have meeting facilities in central London.
Sufficiently large to offer a full service patent, trade mark and design service, we are also compact enough that we can offer a truly flexible service to our clients. We have an extensive network of overseas associates.
We offer particular specialisms in the following areas:
- patent filing and prosecution, through the UK Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO), European Patent Office (EPO), World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) and globally
- patent oppositions and appeals at the EPO
- trade mark filing and prosecution, through the UKIPO, EUIPO and globally
- registered design filing and prosecution, through the UK IPO, EUIPO and globally
- IP infringement, including enforcement of rights and infringement clearance (freedom to operate)
- IP validity
- IP strategy
- searching and advice on prior rights
Please contact us for a no-obligation discussion of your particular IP requirements.
Types of Services Offered
- IP Counsel